Saturday, June 11, 2016

Basta uyyyy :'(



I loved him once, I loved him twice, I loved him thrice. I moved on as I loved him many times. What if I'll be cursed by my own feelings? Can I throw a revenge ? There's this guy whom I knew. He's perfect I guess. Hahaha He courted me once and I really don't know how to react. How pathetic I am to ignore him? Life again </3 Damnly sucks! It was yesterday ( June 7,2016 PS. What's really with seven ugh! This number seems so VALUABLE<3 ) This is the very moment that we had our closure. We  never had an "us" but yes we had our closure just what had happened yesterday with our instructor. Hmmmmm I don't know what to react. If I would be happy? Disappointed, hurt or what. Because he said that he don't like me anymore and that his feelings for me had gone.  I also said that my feelings were gone too. So that's what happened. We ended it up knowing that we don't have feelings for each other. There's that feeling that I couldn't express. A wound I guess. I had a question to myself. Hmmmm if my feelings were gone, why am I hurt? Am I being selfish? I don't know. I really don't know. I'm being OA again, goodbye Philippines! HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment