Sunday, February 12, 2017

Please…

You once become the apple of my eye
The hero of my fantastic desire
 You are light that shines in the nights’ sky
The remedy when Juliet’s about to cry.

You made every day worth living
Every moment seems so satisfying
There may be times you made sad
But it’s jealousy that made me mad.

The thought of you having another
Made me sick, made me bother
I’m so exhausted with this feeling
And my heart is angrily shouting.


Don’t worry I will be alright
Expressing this feeling seems so right
I don’t care what people may say
The thing is, for you alone I’ll  stay

I could swallow my ego
And start a happy life with you
But things went wrong I didn’t expect
And now I am nowhere to predict

I’m hurt! I’m damn hurt!
Your hand is with someone else
You hold her like nobody else
Until I became a girl in depress.

Everyone now is looking at me
Pitying and laughing day by day
A broken girl am I now
 Who wants to shoot herself with a bow.

I may not be that girl you’re holding
But I’m holding on until the ending
If the word forever remains the same
I’ll fight with it even with the rain

My Romeo, please be at ease
You can repair every broken piece
I want my heart to be in peace
My Romeo, come back to me, oh please!
-unknownobody
#February 12, 2017
#11:00PM.






No comments:

Post a Comment