Saturday, December 12, 2015

Forbidden evol



Forbidden evol
         People in this world are growing and when they grow they are experiencing happiness and sadness. And I can’t deny the fact that I am also experiencing same to them, like instance in a family problem, but I fancy to solve all my problem in my family cased even though it is arduous. I don’t why may be, because of the person who inspired me to conquer all hindrances passed on me.
         The girl is no other than the princess of my palace; she is like a star always gleaming to my eye.
I don’t why but I always captured her directly when she is around, and the reason why my mind and heart nearer to become felony. But I believe that the cause is also the antidote, because when I can see her happy the argument cease immediately. She is my stress reliever and happy maker.
         The girl like her is like diamond hard to find, that is why I am not asking anything from her I am happy of what we have now. Because I believe that friend stays eternity ……  mr.nobody

-------this was sent thru fb. this was the second composition ^_^ joker by :)

1 comment: