Sunday, September 20, 2015

Hi crush :)

This is supposed to be yesterday. Ugh! My crush who courted me when I was still in Cagayan de Oro visited our house yesterday :0 amazing right? I was being dumbfounded seeing him yesterday. It's just that all the memories flash back. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgggh! that day, I came from Cagayan de Oro having our Bowling at Xavier Sports Club, Museo de Oro and to our last trip which is in SM Mall. I was going home when one of our neighbor said that we have visitors. When i was about to step in in our house I can already sense that there is really something wrong. They're being noisy. When I arrived in our door. I saw them seating in our balcony. and when i entered our house my aunt said that my crush' sister is in the kitchen. With my surprise, ugh! I see him. Yes him! He is so gwapooooo. Gaaaahd! HAHAHHA I badly missed him. but I really need to sleep. so many things to do for tomorrow. loaded schedules practices and requirements so goodnight :) #JD

No comments:

Post a Comment